The School of Philosophy organises various events and courses for the enjoyment of students and visitors. This page lists upcoming offerings that complement the School’s Philosophy courses and bring practical philosophy to everyday living.
You can also read more about featured events in the Features section of this site.
On the Calendar
- Start of Term 2, 2018 - Monday 21st May, 2018
- Practical Wisdom Workshop: Resilience - Saturday 16th June, 2018 (details to come)
- Practical Wisdom Workshop: Plato - Who Am I? - Saturday 21st July, 2018 (details to come)
- Open Day at Ballarat - Saturday 28th July, 2018 (details to come)
- Practical Wisdom Workshop: Why We Eat What We Do - Saturday 4th July, 2018 (details to come)
New Event Details Coming Soon!
Details of upcoming events are not currently available, but will be coming soon!