The School of Philosophy organises various events and courses for the enjoyment of students and visitors. This page lists upcoming offerings that complement the School’s Philosophy courses and bring practical philosophy to everyday living.
You can also read more about featured events in the Features section of this site.
On the Calendar
- Start of Term 1, 2018 - Monday 29 January, 2018
- Practical Wisdom Workshop - Leadership - Saturday 10 February, 2018 (details to follow)
- Practical Wisdom Workshop - Epigenetics - Saturday 17 February, 2018 (details to follow)
- Mindfulness for Life - Wednesday 28 February, 7 March, 14 March, 21 March (refer to Features page)
- Cultural Day - Sunday 25 March, 2018 (details to follow)
- Practical Wisdom Workshop - Economic Freedom - Saturday 7 April, 2018 (details to follow)
New Event Details Coming Soon!
Details of upcoming events are not currently available, but will be coming soon!