The School of Philosophy organises various events and courses for the enjoyment of students and visitors. This page lists upcoming offerings that complement the School’s Philosophy courses and bring practical philosophy to everyday living.
You can also read more about featured events in the Features section of this site.
On the Calendar
- Start of next term - Monday 10th September, 2018
- Practical Wisdom Workshop: Beauty, Proportion, Truth - Saturday 6th October, 2018 (details to come)
- Practical Wisdom Workshop: It is as it is! - Saturday 20th October, 2018 (details to come)
- Cultural Day - Sunday 11th November, 2018 (details to come on Cultural Day Features page)
- Practical Wisdom Workshop: Calligraphy - An exercise in mindfulness - Saturday 25th November, 2018 (details to come)
- Sanskrit Residential Week 2019 - Thursday 27th December, 2018 - Friday 4th January, 2019 (refer to Sanskrit Week Features page)
- Plato Residential Week 2019 - Saturday 5th January - Saturday 12th January, 2019 (refer to Plato Week Features page)
- Ctrl+Alt+Retreat: Find your centre & explore your potential - Sunday 13th - Sunday 20th January, 2019 (refer to YYP Features page)
New Event Details Coming Soon!
Details of upcoming events are not currently available, but will be coming soon!